Friday, February 1, 2019

It's a comeback !


Assalamualikum, selamat petang geng blog :) Geng, 3 tahun sis stop dari blogging and now guess what? I'm backk ! I just realize that i really love to write even tak ada orang sanggup baca. K ! Maybe that one of the reason why i had put myself in report team while doing heritage study in Johor. 😅 

There are a lot of things and event happen in 3 years, so much. Mostly berkaitan my life as a degree students. Ehh jap, actually sis already graduated last year on November 2018. I feel so old right now. I feel like three or four days ago tulis about my life in CFS IIUM, but now i already graduated from IIUM Gombak, 😥😥 Macam tak percaya, i really did it. Alhamdulillah, Allah memudahkan jalan untuk sis melalui kehidupan sebagai students. 

This post not will be so long, just wanna say hi i;m back and i really did miss my blog. It look so good since the last day i left it. And for sure i can't wait to share more and more and more story with korang. In sya Allah. Let's throwback my degree life k, in next next post. 

Assalamualikum, lot of love :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment